The University of the Philippines Population Institute (UPPI) invites applications for a tenure-track teaching position. The Institute seeks applicants with teaching and research experience in Demography or Population Studies and in any Social Science field or Statistics, Urban/Regional Planning, Public Health or Environmental Science. A doctoral degree is required.
To be considered, please submit a Letter of Application, Curriculum Vitae, Original Transcript of Records, a copy of the most recent publication, and two Letters of Recommendation to:
College of Social Sciences and Philosophy
3/F Palma Hall
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City 1101
For inquiries, you may call +62-2-9205402 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
2) 1 year of relevant experience
3) 4 hours of relevant training
4) Career Service Professional
1) Familiarity with government procurement procedures
2) Prior experience in a supervisory position
3) Basic computing skills (preparation of spreadsheets, etc.)
Interested applicants must accomplish/fill-out online the Recruitment Form of UP Human Resources Development Office (HRDO) at http://hrdo.upd.edu.ph/RSS_form.xlsx) and send it to HRDO email at email@example.com.
Submit the following documents at the Recruitment & Selection Section of UP HRDO located at the Mezzanine floor, Quezon Hall, UP Diliman:
1) Letter of application
2) Transcript of records (certified copy needed)
3) Certificate of eligibility
4) Certificates of trainings attended (at the most, taken 5 years ago)
5) Comprehensive resume with (1) 2x2 recent picture
6) Certificate/s of previous employment/s signed by previous employer
7) Latest one year Performance Rating/s